top of page

Report Street Light Outage

Did you know that you can report if a street light is out in Denmark or Climax? The Canaan Township Trustees are responsible for the streetlights in both Denmark and Climax. If you notice a street light out, you can contact any of the trustees or the fiscal officer and they can file the request with First Energy for them to come and repair the light. You can also follow this link from First Energy's customer service website and request a street light be repaired:

They usually have the light repaired in just a few days after the request.

Thank you for keeping our community safe!

bottom of page